Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Amy & David-Flagstaff & Brix

Amy & David got married in front of their closest family & friends on a wet and chilly fall day in a beautiful Aspen grove. The reception was held at Brix, which never disappoints!
Their wedding is also featured on A Mountain Bride Blog

Wedding Day Vendors:

Venue/Ceremony: Coconino National Forest
Venue/Reception: Brix

Here are a few of my favorites, and kudos to Cameron & Jamelle for traipsing around the forest on such a cold day to capture all of these amazing images!




Amy & I collected Aspen branches and I tied flowers and foilage to them for the centerpeices. I also made a tree that I displayed photos of the couple on at the reception.



Amy's friend (and mine) Roberta made the delicious cakes that I decorated with flowers and leaves.

Thank you Amy & David for letting me be a part of your day!

No comments: