Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recycled Centerpiece Ideas

After doing events I tend to end up with a lot of flowers left over. I am big advocate of reusing and recycling and frequently rent out my large inventory of vases to brides. My clients often buy candles holders, vases and other items and when the day is over they realize that they really have no use nor the storage for 25 vases and 100 votives, thus I end up with a lot of things. So before buying ask your wedding professional if they have items you can rent. This saves you time and money.

Below are two centerpiece ideas I came up with using left over flowers from events that I enjoyed in my home. The lace runner is from a rustic themed wedding I did, the pieces of wood from a travel themed wedding & candlesticks and vases have been used in many of my events.



No comments: